Translate

17 december, 2013

My blog on your phone!

So far I've made Stockholm Serendipity available in a mobile phone friendly format. This way it looked nicer and was easier to read on the screen when you checked my posts on the go, yet you would see the full website version if you were reading from your computer. However, many of you readers have told me that the mobile friendly version, although working graphically better on your phones, does not provide an easy option for submitting comments and pressing the "LIKE"-buttons for Facebook, Twitter etc. (Yay, I'm happy so many of you are eager to comment on the stuff I write and really want to hit the LIKE to inspire others to explore my blog!) Therefore, I am trying a change today.

As of now, I have changed the settings for the mobile version to look pretty similar to the web version. This has enabled all the features for commenting, liking, sharing and helping me to know what your reactions are to my writing. The web version will however look a little smaller on your phones than the mobile friendly version did, so you may want to zoom in a bit when reading the actual blog posts. I'll try this for a while and see how it turns out. It seems that most of you are indeed checking the blog via your mobile devices, so maybe it's a hit, comment wise, or it's shit, graphically... we'll see ;-)

Please feel free to comment, like and share widely, the more people enjoying Stockholm Serendipity the merrier!

I'll be back with a new interesting topic shortly! Happy reading!

1 kommentar: